- The Impact of a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Course (MBSR) on Well-Being and Academic Attainment of Sixth-form Students, (2015) K Bennett & D Dorjee
- How does mindfulness modulate self-regulation in pre-adolescent children? An integrative neurocognitive review (2017) Rebekah Kaunhoven, Dusana Dorjee
- Mindfulness training for adolescents: A neurodevelopmental perspective on investigating modifications in attention and emotion regulation using event-related brain potentials (2015) Kevanne Sanger & Dusana Dorjee
- Mindfulness training with adolescents enhances metacognition and the inhibition of irrelevant stimuli: Evidence from event-related brain potentials (2016) Kevanne Sanger, Dusana Dorjee
- Mindfulness Training in Primary Schools Decreases Negative Affect and Increases Meta-Cognition in Children (2016) Vickery, C & Dorjee, D
Further information about these projects and others can be found on the Contemplative Neuroscience Laboratory website.
For more information about mindfulness please visit the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice.